3. You may be asked to furnish data included in forms or cookies on this website. You represent and warrant that the data supplied are true, accurate and updated and will be kept as such during all the time you remain as user of this website.
4. Individual users may form a group for a specific audience ("Group"). Each group may have one or more administrators (the "Group Administrator"). A group may be designated as an open group to any network user (a "public group") or a group may be limited to certain users in a given network for a specific subject to be approved by the group administrator (a "Private Group"). The group administrator may add users to or remove users from such specific group. The group users, as well as the data published thereby, must abide by the rules set out herein.
6. The license mentioned above will terminate at the time the published content is deleted, unless the data have been shared or disclosed by other users who have not deleted them.
7. 4bee will use its best efforts to ensure that the data, instruments and materials offered on this website are as up-to-date, accurate and complete as possible. However, in no circumstance will 4bee be held liable for facts which are not exclusively attributable to it and are based on fraud as to keeping such data, instruments and materials up-to-date, accurate and complete.
8. You must immediately notify 4bee of any security breach or unauthorized use of your account and/or login. Notwithstanding such notice, 4bee will not be liable for any losses caused by the unauthorized use of your account.
9. 4bee may, either temporarily or permanently, terminate, interrupt or refuse to give you access to the system, without notice, in the event of violation of any provision contained herein, including the following: a) attempt to interfere with, harm the integrity of the system or of the security or decipher any transmission from or to the servers executing the service, b) any action imposing or that may impose, at our discretion, a heavy load disproportional to the system’s infrastructure, c) upload of invalid data, viruses, worms or other software agents through the Service, d) pretend to be another person or garble your affiliation with a person or entity, committing a fraud, concealing or attempting to conceal your identity, e) interference in the operation of the service, f) harassment or bullying against any user, g) any wrongful or discriminatory action, h) publication of any content or any action that breaches or violates the rights of others or the law, and i) publication of identity documents or confidential financial data of other people. In the event of termination, irrespective of the reason, you will continue to be bound by these Terms.
11. Notwithstanding the commercial implementation of technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data and content, as well as the modernization of the system, 4bee makes no warranties, either statutory or under contract, or conditions relating to the use of the services. You are aware that you are fully liable for your use of the services and that the services are supplied on an ‘as is’ basis, including possible failures, and as available. 4bee does not warrant that the data available at the services will be accurate or up-to-date as far as permitted by the law, excluding any warranty of satisfactory quality.
12. You acknowledge that the computer system and the internet are not free of failures and that there may occur periods of inactivity, therefore, 4bee does not warrant that the services will be uninterrupted, up-to-date, secure or error-free, or that content will not be lost.
13. You are responsible for protecting your computer against interference, spywares or viruses that may be found in this service. The installation and updating of an antivirus program is advisable.
14. You accept and agree that any text, audio, image or software transmitted through the pages maintained by 4bee on this website will be protected by intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights (moral and economic rights), rights to trademarks, patents, commercial names, domain names, industrial and trade secrets.
15. The intellectual property rights in and to the CONTENT belong to 4bee and to third parties who have lawfully assigned their rights of use.
17. In the event of repeated breach of the intellectual property of other users or third parties, the breaching user’s account may be deactivated, if such action is deemed appropriate.
18. In the event of a claim against 4bee in regard to actions, content or data published by you, you agree to hold 4bee harmless from liability for all damages, losses and expenses of any kind arising from such claim.
19. 4bee does not control or guide users’ actions, hence it is not liable for the content or data transmitted or shared by users through 4bee.
20. 4bee is not liable for any content or data considered offensive, inadequate, obscene, illegal or questionable in any way. It is not liable either for the online or offline behavior of any user on 4bee.
21. You accept and agree that 4bee may offer, through the site, an option to download documents you may be interested in. In such event, you cannot utilize such documents in other media except for the memory of the computer in which you have made the download. Any exception to this rule will be expressly stated on the website.
22. You may choose to access third party websites or services possibly available on 4bee’s website. 4bee will not be liable for such sites, services or the content possibly made available therein. You will be the exclusively liable for the respective accesses. The utilization of third party websites or services may be subject to such party’s terms and conditions.
23. The site may publish news articles, materials or editorials compiled or written by third parties. The site does not take responsibility for the accuracy, origin or authorship thereof.
24. You represent and warrant that you will not register Internet domain names with any entity, be it domestic or foreign, containing the marks and names of 4bee or of its products and services.
25. You agree to respect 4bee’s trademarks, abstaining from using them without the prior written authorization of 4bee, and from performing any actions that may denigrate such trademarks.
The purpose of this document is to establish a commitment to ensure the security and privacy of the data collected from users of the interactive services on 4bee’s website.
1. By registering on this website, you will supply personal data, including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and the market in which you operate. 4bee shall ensure your privacy and of the data supplied by you in accordance with strict security and confidentiality rules.
3. All data furnished by users may be collected and utilized solely and exclusively by 4bee for the purposes of operating and improving the services. A user’s register may be excluded or deactivated upon request of such user.
3.1. Whenever deactivation is requested, the register will be suspended, but the data will not be deleted, which will thus enable the reactivation of the register in the future.
3.2. In the event of account exclusion, such account will be excluded permanently a few days after such request.
4. 4bee may access or disclose your data, including the content of your communications, for the purposes of: (a) compliance with the law or in response to court orders or legal actions; (b) protecting the rights or property of 4bee; (c) acting in good-faith believing that such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of 4bee’s employees, clients or the public; or d) whenever expressly authorized by you.
5. The data included in the register with 4bee are protected by passwords furnished by 4bee and are intended for your exclusive access to your personal data, without prejudice to the terms of item 3 hereof. The password given is confidential and cannot be disclosed to third parties.
6. 4bee will not, in any event, request your personal password by e-mail or telephone. You should disconnect from the site and close the browser window at the end of a session. This is a preventive measure to avoid irregular and undue browsing by a third party not authorized to utilize your password.
7. No data transmission on the internet is 100% secure. Therefore, and although 4bee will always endeavor to protect users’ personal data, it is not possible to ensure that all data supplied will be protected. You are exclusively responsible for keeping your password and/or personal data private and confidential.
10. The contents (text, file, image, sound) and the applications (program, system) of 4bee’s website are protected by the Software Act (“Lei 9.609/98”) and by the Copyright Act (“Lei 9.610/98”), hence any modification, reproduction, storage, transmission, copy, distribution or any other means of utilization thereof, whether or not for commercial purposes, will be prohibited unless authorized by 4bee.
11. 4bee will not be liable for damages or problems arising from the delay, interruption or blocking of the data transmission through the Internet. The features of this site do not include providing Internet access, and 4bee is not required to supply information on the flow of data of the users accessing the site.
12. Whenever other organizations are contracted to provide support services, they will be required to abide by our privacy rules.
13. Attempts to invade 4bee’s sites will be treated, as prescribed by law, as damage, theft or any other type of crime provided in the Brazilian Criminal Code or in other related legal rules.